TypeError: Cannot redefine property: stimulsoft on Using both Report and Dashboard Designer Together

Сonversation on different topics
Scorpion31blood

TypeError: Cannot redefine property: stimulsoft on Using both Report and Dashboard Designer Together

Post by Scorpion31blood »

Hi, I am using both reports and dashboards designer for JS. I have installed the stimulsoft-report-js and stimulsoft-dashboards-js packages and utilizing them for my project. At first I imported both the packages in the same component one at a time to check their working and get familiar with them. And they worked fine. But when I tried to import both in the same component and render conditionally based on the type of my project. I started getting this error. Everywhere I searched it said the error is related to Lazy loading. I have also applied lazy loading in my project and reports and dashboards module is a separate module. Initially when both packages were called in the same file I was not even able to open the module without getting this error. Then I moved reports and dashboards to two different components and called the functions based on the project type. The error was still there. Then I dynamically imported the package based on the project type. Now if I open one of the project type (let's say report), it will open up. But after going back if I open a different type of project the error occurs again. I am clearing out the variables on component destroy (I am using angular). Kindly help me out of this situation.
Lech Kulikowski

Re: TypeError: Cannot redefine property: stimulsoft on Using both Report and Dashboard Designer Together

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us your request with detailed description on support@stimulsoft.com.

Thank you.