MS SQL driver not found. Please configure your PHP server to work with MS SQL server

Stimulsoft Reports.PHP discussion
JasonMaude

MS SQL driver not found. Please configure your PHP server to work with MS SQL server

Post by JasonMaude »

I have a server with 2 php installations on Linux. One with the MS SQL server driver installed (PHP 8.1) and the other one without it (PHP 7.3).
When I run a mrt viewer that requires MS SQL SERVER connection I get the following message:
The question is: How can I make Stimulsotf viewer to take the 8.2 version as opposed to the 7.3 version in order to avoid this error?
Thanks in advanced!
Jason
Lech Kulikowski

Re: MS SQL driver not found. Please configure your PHP server to work with MS SQL server

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please check the following article:
https://www.stimulsoft.com/en/documenta ... l_data.htm

Thank you.
JasonMaude

Re: MS SQL driver not found. Please configure your PHP server to work with MS SQL server

Post by JasonMaude »

thank you. I check with the hoster (linux + php 8.1) and they said to me that the only driver available is pdo_dblib and not sqlsrv or mssql.
So the question now is: can I use the driver pdo_dblib with Stimulsoft?
tahnks!
Jason
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

Currently, we only support sqlsrv and pdo_sqlsrv libraries for Microsoft SQL Server. We have added a task to consider supporting the pdo_dblib library.

Thank you.
JasonMaude

Post by JasonMaude »

ok thank you!
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

You are welcome.