Report not previewing when using Webeditor

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
rjorge99

Report not previewing when using Webeditor

Post by rjorge99 »

Hi,

If I create a report with the designer using the windows application, and I create a report, using a DataBand to show the data, and then I add a LINE at the bottom of the DataBand so I can show a separation between each row, I can preview this report in the WebDesigner, (using javascript); but if I create the same report in the WebDesigner, the report does not render in the viewer and is not even shown in the preview tab in the WebDesigner, (or if it does render, is really really slow).

I just found out that the problem is the line that I add at the bottom of the DataBand. When is added using the windows application, it is added as HorizontalLinePrimitive, but when is added using the WebDesigner is added as Shape.

Is there a way to be able to add lines to the bottom of DataBound using the WebDesigner and make it work like the Windows version ?

I attach two samples, one cerated with the Windows Application, and the other user the WebDesigner

Thanks
Attachments
Reports.zip
(75.83 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Max Shamanov

Re: Report not previewing when using Webeditor

Post by Max Shamanov »

Hello,

We need some additional time to investigate the issue, we will let you know about the result.

Thank you.
Max Shamanov

Post by Max Shamanov »

Hello.

Problem fixed, we added a Basic group for Shapes.
Please, check our next major build 2023.2.1 at the end of March.

Thank you.
rjorge99

Post by rjorge99 »

Thanks a lot.

I’ll check it.
Max Shamanov

Post by Max Shamanov »

Hello,

You are Welcome!