Which Forum for Report Designer used in JobBOSS2?

Сonversation on different topics
Urbatrai

Which Forum for Report Designer used in JobBOSS2?

Post by Urbatrai »

Hi everyone! Brand new to the forum here and I have a quick question.

I am new to Stimulsoft. Formerly all our reports were done in Crystal Reports when we used E2 Pro from ShopTech. We have now upgraded to ECI Solutions, JobBOSS2. The Report Designer is "embedded" into the JobBOSS2 app so which forum should I post any questions on regarding creating or editing reports?
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Which Forum for Report Designer used in JobBOSS2?

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

General questions can be asked here.
But often in such systems, developers restrict or change some functionality of our products, and in this case, you will have to send a request to them.

Thank you.
Urbatrai

Post by Urbatrai »

Lech Kulikowski wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:30 pm Hello,

General questions can be asked here.
But often in such systems, developers restrict or change some functionality of our products, and in this case, you will have to send a request to them.

Thank you.
Thanks for the reply. I have already been informed by ECI Solutions that ALL inquiries about Report Designer will have to be forwarded to Stimulsoft. Great customer service. :roll:
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Let me clarify our support policy regarding customers of our clients. As per our DLA, we are unable to provide support to customers of our clients who have a license for a third-party tool, such as JobBOSS2, but do not have a license for our Stimulsoft Reporting tool.

In regards to your specific question, it may be simpler to address if we had more information on how the report template was designed. However, at this time, we are not familiar with the issues you are facing.

If the JobBOSS2 developers require technical support, they are welcome to reach out to us directly, and we will assist them accordingly.

To assist in resolving this issue, we recommend exploring the following resources:
Documentation: https://www.stimulsoft.com/en/documentation
Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/StimulsoftVideos

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.