Call external function from a BLAZOR report

Stimulsoft Ultimate discussion
Max Shamanov

Re: Call external function from a BLAZOR report

Post by Max Shamanov »

Hello,

Can you please clarify if you want to use your function not only in Balzor Designer, but also embed it in Winforms Designer?
Or do you want to embed it in a report and have this report work in all designers where it is not embedded?

The function you embeded into the designer dictionary using the example we sent you will always be visible in the designer component.

Thank you.
dikan

Post by dikan »

Sorry, I did not realize that your last answer is on the second page. Well I would like to use it in both versions. I have another person in my team with the license for Designer. She is one to make the reports, so she should be able to open reports with external functions.
Max Shamanov

Post by Max Shamanov »

Hello,

We need some additional time to investigate the issue, we will let you know about the result.

Thank you.
dikan

Post by dikan »

Any improvements?

Djole
Max Shamanov

Post by Max Shamanov »

Hello,

We are still working on the problem. We will let you know when the solution is available.

Thank you.
Max Shamanov

Post by Max Shamanov »

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no way to add custom function to WinForms designer standalone.
As an option to solve the problem, you can create a simple WinForms application with a designer component in which a custom function is used, which was also added from the code as for Balzor.

Thank you.