Integrating Simulsoft with PDF Editors

Сonversation on different topics
Louis

Integrating Simulsoft with PDF Editors

Post by Louis »

Hello,

I've been working with Simulsoft for a while now for simulation projects, and it's been great for visualizing and analyzing complex data. However, I'm at a point where I need to think about presenting and sharing these results more effectively. I'm considering using a PDF editor to compile and refine my Simulsoft outputs into a professional report format. Has anyone here gone through the process of converting Simulsoft data into a user-friendly PDF? I'm particularly interested in how to best incorporate graphs and tables into the PDF, and if there are any tips for annotating or revising simulation results within the document. Also, I'm a bit concerned about maintaining the security and confidentiality of the data. If anyone has experience or suggestions on how to seamlessly integrate Simulsoft with a PDF editor, especially regarding these aspects, I would love to hear about it. Any advice on specific pdfsmart editors that work well with Simulsoft or general best practices would be super helpful.

Thanks in advance for your insights!
Last edited by Louis on Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Integrating Simulsoft with PDF Editors

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

What issues do you have?

You can prepare report output as you need, and then export the result to the PDF.

Thank you.
pajamasdefective

Re: Integrating Simulsoft with PDF Editors

Post by pajamasdefective »

I have had experience in this. Don't be too concerned about maintaining data security and confidentiality.

[right]geometry dash online[/right]