How can I implement custom chart colors?

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
Lech Kulikowski

Re: How can I implement custom chart colors?

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please prepare sample query, and sample project with your code so that we can run and reproduce the issue.

Also, you can download our sample, add your code, and data, and send us for analysis.
https://github.com/stimulsoft?utf8=%E2% ... &language=

Thank you.
lucasrinaldi

Post by lucasrinaldi »

Lech, I will build a sample API based on ours to send to you. I believe this is the only solution. This way, we can see the data transfer to the report, and you can debug from there. As this is a task that will take time, I will try to do it in the coming weeks because, at the moment, we are remarkably busy. Please do not close this ticket if I don't respond for more than a week because eventually, I will send you an API along with the report. Thank you in advance.
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

Ok. We will wait.
lucasrinaldi

Post by lucasrinaldi »

Lech, good afternoon.
Lech, discussing with our team, this problem will take too much time and we will prioritize eventually in the future.
As I've said before, the initial problem was that the chart color wasn't being rendered, but, after you said that we should update, another bug appeared, and, to achieve the color with the latest update, we needed to fix the null values problem.
As I've shown before, all the null values are being converted to empty quotes, and to make a sample for you as you requested, I would need to make a mockup client, a mockup server, and the report to you, which would cost precious time for us right now.
Testing with our current Stimulsoft version, we noticed that if we use the Cross data band with the dynamic color chart, if the Cross data breaks a line, the dynamic color stops working.
There's so much stuff to do before applying any solutions... After trying to input some values hardcoded, we noticed too that the new version don't cover the cross data and dynamic color chart bug. The color doesn't go dynamic.
For this, I suggest closing this thread and we open another eventually. But in the meantime, I suggest your team verify this null/empty quotes problem and the cross data with dynamic colors.
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

On our samples and test data we couldn't reproduce these issues.

Thank you.