Improving reports with AI images: tips and tricks for a stimulsoft user?

Сonversation on different topics
barry

Improving reports with AI images: tips and tricks for a stimulsoft user?

Post by barry »

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on enhancing my Stimulsoft reports and dashboards with more engaging visuals, and I'm very interested in using AI-generated images to add a dynamic and personalized dimension to my projects. I was wondering if anyone here has experience integrating an AI image bank into Stimulsoft Reports or Dashboards. How did you go about incorporating these images? Are there specific considerations or steps to ensure that the images align well with your reports' data and design?

Additionally, if you have any recommendations for AI image banks that offer high-quality visuals suitable for professional use, I'd love to hear about them.

Thank you in advance for your advice and shared experiences. I'm eager to explore new ways to make my reports even more impactful with the help of AI.
Visit best image bank here
shanonmcfarlane

Re: Improving reports with AI images: tips and tricks for a stimulsoft user?

Post by shanonmcfarlane »

Hello Barry! Wanted to share some insights from my experience:) I started by manually incorporating AI-generated images into my reports. Initially, I used images as backgrounds for title pages or to visually represent certain data points. For dynamic integration, I wrote a small script to call the AI platform's API, generate images based on my data, and then automatically upload them into my Stimulsoft project. This requires some coding knowledge, but it's quite manageable with the API documentation most platforms provide. I've used DALL-E for most of my projects and sometimes DeepArt for projects where I wanted a more artistic flair.

The key is to ensure that the AI-generated images are not just decorative but actually enhance the comprehension of your data. I usually decide on the themes or concepts I want the images to convey based on the data I'm presenting. Then, I use keywords or parameters that align with these themes when generating images. It's also crucial to consider the size and aspect ratio of the images to ensure they fit well within your report layout without distorting or overshadowing the data.

Good luck, and I'm excited to hear about your successes with this innovative approach!
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Improving reports with AI images: tips and tricks for a stimulsoft user?

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Thank you for the information.