jsObject.InitializeSaveDashboardMenu is not a function

Stimulsoft Dashboards.WEB discussion
mneli-sea

jsObject.InitializeSaveDashboardMenu is not a function

Post by mneli-sea »

I am getting the error below on my MVC app

Code: Select all

Uncaught TypeError: jsObject.InitializeSaveDashboardMenu is not a function
    at StiJsViewer.showReportPage (ViewerEvent?stiweb_component=Viewer&stiweb_action=Resource&stiweb_data=scripts&stiweb_theme=Office2022WhiteBlue&stiweb_cachemode=cache&stiweb_version=2024.2.2:1122:66)
    at xmlHttp.onreadystatechange (ViewerEvent?stiweb_component=Viewer&stiweb_action=Resource&stiweb_data=scripts&stiweb_theme=Office2022WhiteBlue&stiweb_cachemode=cache&stiweb_version=2024.2.2:1329:17)

ViewerEvent?stiweb_component=Viewer&stiweb_action=Resource&stiweb_data=scripts&stiweb_theme=Office2022WhiteBlue&stiweb_cachemode=cache&stiweb_version=2024.2.2:17965  Uncaught TypeError: jsObject.AddWatermarkToPanel is not a function
    at reportPanel.addDashboard (ViewerEvent?stiweb_component=Viewer&stiweb_action=Resource&stiweb_data=scripts&stiweb_theme=Office2022WhiteBlue&stiweb_cachemode=cache&stiweb_version=2024.2.2:17965:22)
    at reportPanel.addPages (ViewerEvent?stiweb_component=Viewer&stiweb_action=Resource&stiweb_data=scripts&stiweb_theme=Office2022WhiteBlue&stiweb_cachemode=cache&stiweb_version=2024.2.2:18395:24)
    at StiJsViewer.showReportPage (ViewerEvent?stiweb_component=Viewer&stiweb_action=Resource&stiweb_data=scripts&stiweb_theme=Office2022WhiteBlue&stiweb_cachemode=cache&stiweb_version=2024.2.2:1028:43)
    at xmlHttp.onreadystatechange (ViewerEvent?stiweb_component=Viewer&stiweb_action=Resource&stiweb_data=scripts&stiweb_theme=Office2022WhiteBlue&stiweb_cachemode=cache&stiweb_version=2024.2.2:1329:17)
Let me know if you need more info.
Lech Kulikowski

Re: jsObject.InitializeSaveDashboardMenu is not a function

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please provide more detailed information about the issue.

Thank you.
mneli-sea

Post by mneli-sea »

i have switched browsers, it is working fine on firefox and chrome, the issue is only on edge. i am using a desktop app for design version 2024.2.2, .net framework 4.6.2.

on my javascript console:

Code: Select all

if (parameters.dashboards) {
        jsObject.applyPreviewSettingsToDashboardsPanel(parameters.previewSettings);
        jsObject.controls.dashboardsPanel.update(parameters.dashboards, parameters.previewSettings, parameters.action);
        if (!jsObject.controls.menus.saveDashboardMenu) jsObject.InitializeSaveDashboardMenu(); //This is the line that is causing an error
    }
What kind of details do you need? do you need a sample of the project?
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us a sample project that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.