template in an accounting program

Stimulsoft Ultimate discussion
alawrak

Re: template in an accounting program

Post by alawrak »

I wrote to the accounting program manufacturer, Stimulsoft in the 2018 version and adjusted it to update to the latest library. I replied that I was thinking about it and would probably do it this year. There is nothing like giving users the old version and instructions for the newest one.

Can you help us how to perform a mathematical equation in the last field of each row?

In this report there is an equation as below. However, this is the sum of all rows. So the math equations work. But I don't know how to extract this data correctly.

Code: Select all

{Przychod - (ZakupyTowarow + KosztyUboczneZakupow + Wydatki)}
When I want to apply equation

{_Podsumowanie_Zapisów_W_KPiR__Dane, Dokument.PrzychodPozostale + _Podsumowanie_Zapisów_W_KPiR__Dane, Dokument.PrzychodPozostale}
I get an error
1111.png
1111.png (8.59 KiB) Viewed 709 times

Alternatively, can I update the Stimulsoft software myself? Below is a list of files in the program directory. Will we upload a newer version after replacing the files? If so, where can I download the files to try if it works?
stimulsoft.png
stimulsoft.png (217.07 KiB) Viewed 709 times
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

You need to use the following expression:
{DataSourceName.ColumnName1 + DataSourceName.ColumnName2 + DataSourceName.ColumnName3 + etc... }

Thank you.
alawrak

Post by alawrak »

I checked it as you wrote, and it turned out that something wasn't working, but now it works properly, it's possible that I didn't close a hinge somewhere.

Expression

{SumRunning(DataBandName, DataSourceName.ColumnsName)} 
My expression and its working

{SumRunning(_Podsumowanie_Zapisów_W_KPiR__Dane, Dokument.PrzychodSprzedazTowarowIUslug)}
Expression

{DataSourceName.ColumnName1 + DataSourceName.ColumnName2 + DataSourceName.ColumnName3 }
My working expression :)

{Dokument.PrzychodRazem - Dokument.ZakupyTowarow - Dokument.ZakupyKosztyUboczne - Dokument.WydatkiRazem}
Finally, I added the rows and got the result I wanted :)

{SumRunning(_Podsumowanie_Zapisów_W_KPiR__Dane, Dokument.PrzychodRazem - Dokument.ZakupyTowarow - Dokument.ZakupyKosztyUboczne - Dokument.WydatkiRazem)}

I'll test everything again to see if it counts correctly, but from what I quickly looked at, everything is OK :D .

Lech, thank you very much for the guidance and examples, and what's important, you didn't give a direct answer, but you showed how to do it and I had to understand where I was making a mistake :)

Finally, I have a question whether we are able to do conditional formatting, i.e., for example, when there is a negative amount, it is colored red, whereas by default it is black.
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

> Lech, thank you very much for the guidance and examples, and what's important, you didn't give a direct answer, but you showed how to do it and I had to understand where I was making a mistake :)

We are always glad to help you!

> Finally, I have a question whether we are able to do conditional formatting, i.e., for example, when there is a negative amount, it is colored red, whereas by default it is black.

Please check the following link:
https://www.stimulsoft.com/en/documenta ... atting.htm

Thank you.