Y Axis Title will not centre align

Stimulsoft Reports.Flex discussion
ACIV

Y Axis Title will not centre align

Post by ACIV »

Hello StimulSoft Type People,

I am in need of much assistance. Whilst I am a big fan of the Stimulsoft.Web application, the Flex variant always finds a way to be a nightmare. In today's episode of 'Dear Lord, why wont this work?' the Y axis title of my line graph will not centre align no matter how long I plea with Stimulsoft. It displays fine in the .Web variant but won't in the Flex.

Whilst I'm here I'll ask another question that will give more context to my issue. For some reason I can't 'Undo' when using the Flex application, whilst I'm not sure if this is the case in the licensed version, it certainly is in the trial I am using. For this reason I am forced to use the .Web application for design and then Flex for pre-deployment to check the report since the online application I have is using Flex.

Thank you for your patience and here is the rest of my cookie

Attachments
ZGMF-x20a.mrt
(23.2 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
HighAley

Re: Y Axis Title will not centre align

Post by HighAley »

Hello.
ACIV wrote:I am in need of much assistance. Whilst I am a big fan of the Stimulsoft.Web application, the Flex variant always finds a way to be a nightmare. In today's episode of 'Dear Lord, why wont this work?' the Y axis title of my line graph will not centre align no matter how long I plea with Stimulsoft. It displays fine in the .Web variant but won't in the Flex.
Thank you for information about this issue. We need some time for analysis.
ACIV wrote:Whilst I'm here I'll ask another question that will give more context to my issue. For some reason I can't 'Undo' when using the Flex application, whilst I'm not sure if this is the case in the licensed version, it certainly is in the trial I am using. For this reason I am forced to use the .Web application for design and then Flex for pre-deployment to check the report since the online application I have is using Flex.
Unfortunately, do to technical limitation of the Flex technology it's impossible to implement the Undo/Redo feature.

Thank you.
ACIV

Post by ACIV »

Any updates on the Y-axis title issue?
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

We have made an improvement. The Y Axis title is shown right now.
We are also have found a way how to add Undo/Redo feature. We are working on it now.

Thank you.
ACIV

Post by ACIV »

I'm still experiencing the same Y-axis 'BottomToTop' title issue.

FYI -
Version: 2014.1.1900 from 2014.04.01
Flash Player: 14.0 for Windows
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Hello.

We have made an improvement about a few weeks ago.
Please check the latest prerelease build on our site.

Thank you.