MySQL problems when using JOIN

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
enigma

MySQL problems when using JOIN

Post by enigma »

Hi,

I tested the last version Stimulsoft Reports.JS 2015.2.6 Official Release, on the website it is written 2.6, and in the software at the about is 2.5 version. So anyway this is not so important, just not sure what version is the last one. The actual question is regarding the problem with MySQL queries. I am able to retrieve columns (as I have seen you fixed this bug since the 2.4 version) and show the data from simple queries like SELECT * FROM table, but when using any kind of JOIN in the query a report breaks, we see only this what is in the attached screenshot. Also when importing the report from our Stimulsoft PHP version, MySQL connection and data source is not taken over to the JS version.
ScreenShot231.png
ScreenShot231.png (74.04 KiB) Viewed 1991 times
Software developer from Croatia
Andrew

Re: MySQL problems when using JOIN

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

Thank you for the bug report.

This is true when there were line breaks in the querystring it fails. We have fixed this error. The update will be available tomorrow at http://www.stimulsoft.com/en/downloads/reports-js.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.
Thank you.
enigma

Post by enigma »

Also opening the report made with JS version is not working. To better explain it, I create a report, write some simple SELECT query and save it. Close the trial designer version, run it again and try to open the report and I get this error as shown in the screenshot.
ScreenShot232.png
ScreenShot232.png (13.76 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
Software developer from Croatia
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Could you send us your report template for analysis?

Thank you.