problems with references assemblies

Stimulsoft Reports.WPF discussion
stehwn

Post by stehwn »

Hi,
after the first time (based on empty report) designing a report with a business-object as datasource,
I can not design the report again (called from code) because it says that it can not find name_of_my_application.dll (at compile()).
So I tried to edit the referenced assemblies (using stand-alone-designer) like mentioned in the help-file. But there is just an empty textbox and
no way to select and add an assembly. So I edited the referencedassemblies-section in the .mrt-file and it worked.
But now I got the problem that my business-object has a property of type System.Windows.Visibility (I could change it
to bool and use a value-converter if absolut necessary). So your compiler tells me that Visibility does not exist in namespace System.Windows.
What CLR-version are you using for report-compilation? If its 2.0 - does it mean I can not use any properties of new types (System.Windows.Visibility needs 3.0)?

best regards
Steffen
Jan

Post by Jan »

Hello Steffen,
after the first time (based on empty report) designing a report with a business-object as datasource,
I can not design the report again (called from code) because it says that it can not find name_of_my_application.dll (at compile()).
So I tried to edit the referenced assemblies (using stand-alone-designer) like mentioned in the help-file. But there is just an empty textbox and
no way to select and add an assembly. So I edited the referencedassemblies-section in the .mrt-file and it worked.
Problem fixed. Please check build from 13 July.
But now I got the problem that my business-object has a property of type System.Windows.Visibility (I could change it
to bool and use a value-converter if absolut necessary). So your compiler tells me that Visibility does not exist in namespace System.Windows.
What CLR-version are you using for report-compilation? If its 2.0 - does it mean I can not use any properties of new types (System.Windows.Visibility needs 3.0)?
Target framework version is 3.0. We will check this problem. I will inform you about results later.

Thank you.
Jan

Post by Jan »

Hello Steffen,
stehwn wrote: But now I got the problem that my business-object has a property of type System.Windows.Visibility (I could change it
Please add link to PresentationCore assembly in ReferencedAssemblies property.

Thank you.