Water Marks causing BitmapData error in Flex Viewer

Stimulsoft Reports.Flex discussion
dalewis363

Water Marks causing BitmapData error in Flex Viewer

Post by dalewis363 »

I am having an issue with watermarks in the viewer for Flex. When adding a watermark the report will not show in the viewer and gives the following error:
ArgumentError: Error #2015: Invalid BitmapData.
at flash.display::BitmapData/ctor()
at flash.display::BitmapData()
at stimulsoft.report.components.simpleComponents::StiImageHelper$/checkImageHashtable()
at stimulsoft.report.components.simpleComponents::StiImageHelper$/loadNextImage()
at stimulsoft.report.components.simpleComponents::StiImageHelper$/loadNextImage()

However when displaying in the designer it works. It will also work in the viewer as long as the report does not go past 300 pages. Any more than that I get the error. Please find the report and sample data attached. I am also using version 2015.2

Thanks for your help in advance.
Attachments
SampleReportandData.zip
Please find a sample report and XML Data file
(89.14 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
HighAley

Re: Water Marks causing BitmapData error in Flex Viewer

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

We render the report in Viewer different way. A new watermark is created for each page of the report.
You use a large image for your watermark. So you get too much consumption of the memory.
It takes 5.6Gb for your sample report. Unfortunately, we have no solution of this issue now.
Please, try to reduce resolution of the image.

We are looking for solution of this issue.

Thank you.