More info about events ?

Stimulsoft Reports.WPF discussion
zebulon303

More info about events ?

Post by zebulon303 »

I need to intercept a few events to integrate your tool in my application, but I cannot find a proper documentation anywhere. Maybe you can point out some places i didn't see yet.

I need to intercept the event that would be generated when the user choose the "New report" feature and the new document is displayed.

I would also need a property to check is a report has been modified in any way by the user.

I need all this because I need to load and save the report in a DB, so I am trying to find a way to redefine the load and save command, can you give me some more info of where to look for.

Thank you.

Stéphane
Jan

More info about events ?

Post by Jan »

Hello Stéphane,
I need to intercept a few events to integrate your tool in my application, but I cannot find a proper documentation anywhere. Maybe you can point out some places i didn't see yet.
You can get some documentation at:
http://stimulsoft.com/Documentation.aspx
I need to intercept the event that would be generated when the user choose the "New report" feature and the new document is displayed.
You can use following static events:

StiOptions.Engine.GlobalEvents.CreatingReportInDesigner
StiOptions.Engine.GlobalEvents.CreatedReportInDesigner
I would also need a property to check is a report has been modified in any way by the user.
Please use IsModified property of report.
I need all this because I need to load and save the report in a DB, so I am trying to find a way to redefine the load and save command, can you give me some more info of where to look for.
You can use following static events:

Code: Select all

Stimulsoft.Report.Design.StiDesigner.SavedReport
Stimulsoft.Report.Design.StiDesigner.SavingReport
Stimulsoft.Report.Design.StiDesigner.LoadedReport
Stimulsoft.Report.Design.StiDesigner.LoadingReport
For example:

Code: Select all

StiOptions.Engine.GlobalEvents.SavingReportInDesigner += new StiSavingObjectEventHandler(GlobalEvents_SavingReportInDesigner);

private void GlobalEvents_SavingReportInDesigner(object sender, StiSavingObjectEventArgs e)
{
}
Thank you.