interactive sorting in web viewer

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

How do I enable the user to interactivly sort data using the web viewer?
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

For Interactions you need to connect data in the GetDataSet special event. Please, the attached example. Also, in the next prerelease build on 14-December-2009, another way, when data are connected in the report file, will be available.

Thank you.
Attachments
285.WebSite.zip
(420.4 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Please advise what is required (if anything) for interactive sorting on a report with data attached to the file.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

The error was fixed prerelease build on December, 14 2009. Please download this build.

Thank you.
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

I've upgraded to the latest prerelease. My reports which have data attached do not have sorting by default. What options do I need to set to enable dynamic sorting the the web viewer?

I set the 'sorting column' property on each header item and don't see any way to sort the report.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

We have checked sorting with defined data inside a report. Everything works as expected. We checked reports with XML and MSSQL data. Please see a simple sample, attached to this message. To make it work you need Demo.xml and Demo.xsd data files to be located at D:\. We used libraries of the 2010.1.608 version dated December, 14 2009.

Thank you.
Attachments
290.WebViewerFx.zip
(4.43 KiB) Downloaded 234 times