Page Footer

Stimulsoft Reports.WEB discussion
mj1856

Page Footer

Post by mj1856 »

Hi,

First, let me say that I am blown away by your web-based designer. I'm not a big fan of flash though. I thought a Silverlight version was in the works?

I found a minor difference with how page footers are handled. The Windows designer treats a page footer band just like the other bands. But in the web designer, the control part of the band (where the control's name is put) is aligned to the bottom of the band instead of the top. This makes the upper-left corner be at position (0,-2) instead of (0,0).

I have a report that I created in the web designer that has an image in the footer. The height of the footer matches the image so that there's no wasted space. When I open the report in the windows designer, it shows it stepping on the band. If I fix it in the windows designer and then open it in the web designer, it shows it 2 spaces off from the top of the control and stepping on the band that's at the bottom.

I didn't see any other controls that have the band aligned to the bottom, so I would just change the web-designer to align the page-footer control band to the top so it behaves like everything else.

Thanks again for a wonderful product!

-Matt
Vladimir

Page Footer

Post by Vladimir »

Hello, Matt

Error is fixed, patch will be available in next build from March, 8.

Thank you.