Summary problem

Stimulsoft Reports.Flex discussion
Frotsen

Summary problem

Post by Frotsen »

Hello

Have been trying the last couple of hours getting sumary of fields working. But i cant seem to manage. Does this work in the flex beta? I can see that you have the same problems in your live demo for example in your invoice report {Sum(Products.UnitsInStock * Products.UnitPrice)} doesnt work. We are really considering buying this component but then sum and grouping has to work

Regards
Frotsen
Frotsen

Summary problem

Post by Frotsen »

Small update, i cant get any math funcstions except count to work
Andrew

Summary problem

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

Unfortunately, on the current moment, these features are on stage of development.

Thank you.
Frotsen

Summary problem

Post by Frotsen »

Any eta on when these features will be released? I see that you can buy stimulusoft with source code, but not the flex version. Is it possible to buy with source code so i can add these features myself?

Im on a very tight schedule and there isnt many flex client side report system, and Stimulusoft is the best by fare.

Regards
Frotsen
Andrew

Summary problem

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

If you are going to use another Stimulsoft products then all these features are present in them (For example Stimulsoft Reports.Web). Stimulsoft Reports.Fx for Flex and PHP are in the Beta stage. We are planning to add these features in the major release on September, 2010.
Is it possible to buy with source code so i can add these features myself?
Yes, you may modify the code and add features yourself. Our License does not forbid this.

Thank you.