Reports created using wizard

Stimulsoft Ultimate discussion
bobsov

Reports created using wizard

Post by bobsov »

When reports are created using wizard in flash based web report designer, all the styles are formatting are gone when reports are viewed in mobile report viewer or flash based report viewer. Only works on silverlight report viewer. Just wanted to check with you guys whether this is just me or is a known issue.

It happens with both 2012.2 release as well as pr-release (2013.1).
HighAley

Re: Reports created using wizard

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

We have reproduced the issue. We need some time to fix it.

Thank you.
bobsov

Post by bobsov »

Thank you Aleksey.

Another bug is that when reports are created using wizard and one of the formatting is used, the right most border line is not always visible when report is previewed. Infact, this is also reported by error checker. Looking closely, the wizard creates the report just outside of the margin. Hope this can be corrected as well as they seem to be related to the same styles and formatting.
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Could you send us a step-by-step instruction how to reproduce the issue?

Thank you.
bobsov

Post by bobsov »

The issue can be reproduced by stepping through the process of creating report using wizard itself. Once the steps are completed and the designer page is shown, you will notice that the last column is out of boundary line which is also captured and warned by report checker down below. Since this is wizard creating the report, this should not be the issue to begin with.
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

We still can't reproduce this issue. Could you send us a video where you are reproducing the issue on the latest prerelease build?

Thank you.
bobsov

Post by bobsov »

I will get the latest pre-release build and try again. Just to clear myself, we are talking about 2 issues here right. First issue mentioned initially is something you are aware of and were able to reproduce, correct?

I will see if second issue is resolved by latest pre-release build since it is definitely with 2012.3 and 2013.1 (Jan 25).
bobsov

Post by bobsov »

I tried with pre-release build of Feb 8, and I don't see border line issue anymore. However, the formatting and styling issue still exist and I think you were able to reproduce that issue.
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

We are working on the style issue now. We will let you know about the results.

Thank you.
bobsov

Post by bobsov »

Aleksey - Any updates on this one?