ToCurrencyWordsPt

Stimulsoft Reports.Flex discussion
hugo

ToCurrencyWordsPt

Post by hugo »

Hello,

In the past I had evaluated your product and in that period the only think that was missing (and was a stopper for me) was the lack for support to currency words to pt, so I had created that function and provide to you. Later you made available: http://www.stimulsoft.com/en/news/stimu ... 3-released

In the last year I bought your product but only now I'm really using it and was a surprise for me that this function is not available (I have the last build) !

I will look forward for your reply.

PS: I searched my e-mail and found all our communications (ticket id #MHL-908041). You provide me a c# class (my needs was Flex as I mention in all e-mails) for English as a template and I translated, reajusted and tested many cases. Later I provide you this class and ask one more time for this converted for your Flex solution without response :(

Regards,
Hugo.
hugo

Re: ToCurrencyWordsPt

Post by hugo »

For now I found a workaround for my problem.

I converted all my ToCurrencyWordsPT from C# to AS3 and just added a new column to my reporting class, then just invoke the function to fill the property given him pre-processed to the report.
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

This function works right in Repots.Fx for Flex we have tested it once again.
Please, check the attached report template.
Report.mrt
(2.82 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
Thank you.
hugo

Post by hugo »

Yes, you are right ;)
Sorry for make you lost your time :(
I was mistaken because this function don't appears on expression editor designer but what's matter is that just works.

Thank you,
Hugo.
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

It was our fault. We have added this function to the list of the System Functions.

Thank you.