Localization

Stimulsoft BI Server discussion
dikan

Localization

Post by dikan »

Hello,
i found in settings>language only Deutch, Italian and Russian as options i can choose from, but i see in system-localizations more languages (and the one i need) but how can i active it and select it in settings?
Thank you.
dikan

Re: Localization

Post by dikan »

I found out that i only have to name it server.xxxxx and it shows in language setting, but now i see another problem. If i try to change language (into any from the list) navigator.dll crashes. So...what's the problem?
thank you.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

Thank you for the questions.
I found out that i only have to name it server.xxxxx and it shows in language setting, but now i see another problem. If i try to change language (into any from the list) navigator.dll crashes. So...what's the problem?
Thank you we have fixed the problem. The update will be in the next release that we are going to publish on our web site on December 1, 2014.
i found in settings>language only Deutch, Italian and Russian as options i can choose from, but i see in system-localizations more languages (and the one i need) but how can i active it and select it in settings?
Localization consists of three files - the reporting part (report engine locale, extended report engine locale) and server localization.
The localization can be selected only if all 3 localizations are present on the server. Otherwise the product will not be localized completely. We have only one part of Serbian language and need to have at least the server localization. If you can help us in this we are ready to discuss this.

What do you think about this?
Thank you.
dikan

Post by dikan »

We are ready for cooperation. Send me a private mail.

Best regards,

Djordje
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Dear Djordje,

Sent)!