cross tab inside data banad problem

Stimulsoft Ultimate discussion
mirzaei2003

Post by mirzaei2003 »

Hello with admire
when i use cross tab inside data band , data band returns only one row what is the problem?
thank you
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

To solve a problem rapidly we need the following information from you:

* Product name and its version;
* Detailed description of the problem and how to reproduce it;
* Your operational system (98, ME, 2000, XP, NT, Vista or Windows7), its version and localization, installed service-packs;
* Version the of Microsoft .Net Framework package installed and its localization;
* Name of your development framework and its version;
* Additional information that can help us to solve your problem.

Thank you.
mirzaei2003

Post by mirzaei2003 »

thank you

- i'm using stand alone designer i think it should be ultimate version and when i click on help icon i' seeing this information : version 2011.1.910 from 2 february 2011
.net framework v2.0.50727
-i've installed .net framework 3.5 and 4 too. and i'm calling the report in visual studio 2008.
-my operation system is windows 7 64bit.
-description of the problem :
i have table named "greenhouse" and it has several field like "id" ,"office area","height","salons_number"
and i have another table named "heating systems" and it has two fields "ID" and "Nameofsystem"
each greenhouse can has many diffrent heating systems so i have table with name "greenhouse_heating" that has three fields : "ID" , "greenhouse_id" (foreign key of greenhouse table id" and "heating_id" (foreign key of heating_systems table).

imaging that we have person who has three greenhouse and each green house has many diffrent heating system.
i've used data band to return three greenhouse and i've used cross tab inside databand to return each green house heating system.
my query is correct when i'm clicking on view data in my datasource it returns three rows and when i'm using databand without heatingsystems(cross tab) it returns three rows but when i'm adding the heating systems(cross tab) it only returns one row.
thank you again
mirzaei2003

Post by mirzaei2003 »

problem still stands. any help appreciated.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hello,

Thank you for the information you sent. Now we are working on your issue.
Alex K.

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

Please send us your report with sample data wich reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.