set Allow Html Tags to true

Сonversation on different topics
myintw

Post by myintw »

Hi,

I am using version Stimulsoft Reports.Web 2011.1.1000.0. I got the problem on font size of the textbox. That could be because of I don't know how to do. The story was I created the report for course results. In some reports, course name is long and so many character so it's not fit in the user front end and also in report. So i put RadEditor to type in Course Name in front end then i saved html format into my database then pull out the html format into the report by setting up Allow Html Tags to "true" and which works fine. The only issue I noticed about is the font size. For instance, I have a course name like: "Certificate IV in Information Technology" and that title is Bold and size is 15px and under that i will put "(Computer Security)" which is Italic and size is 12px. That was displayed everything correctly except the font size. I put the font size of textbox to 20px in Stimulsoft designer so that the size is going to 20px. Even though I set Allow Html Tags to "true", the font size for both lines are the same. How can i get to display this in report as we had in user front end like: the first line is 15px and the second line is 12px. Anyone can sort this, please share the knowledge to get it done, please. Thank you so much in advance to Stimulsoft team.

Best Regards,
Win
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Hello,

Our textbox is used for simple text decoration (making text underlined, bold etc).
At this moment you can use in text only following html-tags:

Code: Select all

//center, right, justify

& < > "   &#xxxx;
         //equal to 

We do not plan to support any other html-tags in nearest future.

Thank you.