Attached are the report, images showing the scenario I mentioned as well as the variable List, the variable Auxiliary and how it is in the query.
The Auxiliary variable is configured like this:
(V_TIPO_ATENDIMENTO.Count() == 0) ? "''" : V_TIPO_ATENDIMENTO.ToQueryString("'")
- (243.83 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
- 6.JPG (26.77 KiB) Viewed 988 times
- 5.JPG (42.87 KiB) Viewed 988 times
- 4.JPG (38.23 KiB) Viewed 988 times
- 3.JPG (61.74 KiB) Viewed 988 times
- 2.JPG (89.45 KiB) Viewed 988 times
- 1.JPG (47.54 KiB) Viewed 988 times
Could you prepare a simple report with test data that we can run and reproduce the issue, and send us for analysis?