Master Detail problem

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
paullef

Master Detail problem

Post by paullef »

Hello

I want to be able to present the percentage of the number over all, and over only the number within the same category on which it was grouped. To do so I have a report with a groupheader (for the categories, as condition), a master databand and a sub databand. The sub databand is connected with a relationship.

I am able to get the number and the percentage overall (using {Div(TotalCounts.Total,Totals.Sum(DataBand1,TotalCounts.Total),0)}), but not the percentage within a category (using {Div(TotalCounts.Total,Sum(DataBand1,TotalCounts.Total),0)}). It seems that if I use the Sum(DataBand1,TotalCounts.Total), the TotalsCounts.Total for category is being reset, it will only present 0, see colomn Number AND Total within category (using {TotalCounts.Total} - {Sum(DataBand1,TotalCounts.Total)}).

How can this happen? And how can I fix this?

Thanks.
Paul
Attachments
Report.mrt
(51.74 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Master Detail problem

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please try to use the following expression:
{Div(TotalCounts.Total,Totals.Sum(DataBand1,Totals.Sum(DataBand2, TotalCounts.Total)),0)}

Thank you.
paullef

Post by paullef »

Hello,

That will give me the same results as the percentage overall (Number / Total column), and not within the same category. (Number / Total within category). I need to have it within a category, for instance:

category Geen/ongel, code 10 Incorrect number, should give me 100% (3 from 3)
category Negatief, code 53 Geen tijd, should give me 50% (1 from 2)
category Negatief , code 50 Te duur, should give me 50% (1 from 2)

Thanks
Paul
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

We need some additional time to investigate the issue, we will let you know about the result.

Thank you.
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

Please check the modified report.

Thank you.
Attachments
Report_modified.mrt
(51.9 KiB) Downloaded 56 times