I need the dependent response item to be rendered in the template. Separating by main questions.

Stimulsoft Reports.NET discussion
weberson.carneiro

I need the dependent response item to be rendered in the template. Separating by main questions.

Post by weberson.carneiro »

The idea is to bring the answer item to the children of the parent question

ex: parent question -> dependent question -> dependent question answer item.

Whenever a main question has an answer, with an item within the answer, it is always separated in this way and presented separately in the template.
Attachments
Screenshot_61.png
Screenshot_61.png (184.21 KiB) Viewed 975 times
json-exemplo.json
(4.36 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Lech Kulikowski

Re: I need the dependent response item to be rendered in the template. Separating by main questions.

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Sorry, maybe we did not exactly understand your question. Could you explain your issue in more detail?

Thank you.
weberson.carneiro

Re: I need the dependent response item to be rendered in the template. Separating by main questions.

As you can see In the json structure, i need to show in the report the array of itens of each children inside of"perguntasDependentes"

I also attached the mrt file.
Attachments
acompanhamento-atividade.mrt
(50.09 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

Please send test data for analysis.

Thank you.
weberson.carneiro

Follow the data for analysis.
Attachments
data.txt
(4.29 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

Sorry, maybe we did not exactly understand your question. Could you explain your issue in more detail? In your report, each master data shows related dependence data.

Thank you.
weberson.carneiro

There are main questions, which have linked questions, and within these linked questions there may be answered items. I need the report to separate this when presented, relating the items answered to the linked questions. Following the concept of hierarchy

example :

(full link 1)
- Main question 1
-linked question
-item answered

(full link 2)
- Main question 2
-linked question
-item answered
Lech Kulikowski

Hello,

Unfortunately, it's hard to say something specific. We don't understand your data structure, or how they relate to each other. Цhich table has the questions, which table has the answers, and how they are related.

Thank you.