Need Guidance on Stimulsoft Reports.PHP: Accessing Data by Position and Using SET NOCOUNT ON/OFF in PHP MSSQL with Temp

Stimulsoft Reports.PHP discussion
Ehall_Pass_Pro

Need Guidance on Stimulsoft Reports.PHP: Accessing Data by Position and Using SET NOCOUNT ON/OFF in PHP MSSQL with Temp

Post by Ehall_Pass_Pro »

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on generating reports using Stimulsoft Reports.PHP with a PHP MSSQL database that involves the use of temp tables. I'm facing a couple of challenges and could use some assistance.

Firstly, I'm trying to retrieve data from a table using position-based queries in Stimulsoft Reports.PHP. Does anyone have experience with accessing data by position in Stimulsoft Reports.PHP? Secondly, I'm encountering issues with the usage of SET NOCOUNT ON/OFF in PHP MSSQL queries, particularly when working with temp tables. Has anyone faced similar challenges when toggling NOCOUNT settings in PHP MSSQL queries, especially in combination with temp tables?
e hall pass
Last edited by Ehall_Pass_Pro on Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Need Guidance on Stimulsoft Reports.PHP: Accessing Data by Position and Using SET NOCOUNT ON/OFF in PHP MSSQL with T

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

Please send us test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.

Thank you.