Image Overlap Bug

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
markb

Image Overlap Bug

Post by markb »

When I add two Images and a Text component to a new report design, there appear to be several bugs:

1. If I set aspect ratio of the Image, this has no effect. I can modify Height/Width and it acts as if aspect ratio is not on.
2. If I overlap an Image over a TextBox, overlapping the front of a text box. The words inside the text box move out of the way of the image (when shown in the preview).
3. If I overlap an Image over another Image less than 50%, this can cause duplicates of the overlapped Image to be displayed (when shown in the preview).
4. If I move Text/Image into the area covered by the DataBand, the margins top and bottom change (Make sure to have the page height reduced to see this).
5. When I drop and Image into the Image Control, there seems to be a large empty space to the right of the image and below. I would have thought the dimensions would have matched.
HighAley

Re: Image Overlap Bug

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Sorry for the delay with answer.
Please, try to change the rendering mode. It should solve all your issues.

Code: Select all

var options = new Stimulsoft.Designer.StiDesignerOptions();
options.appearance.htmlRenderMode = Stimulsoft.Report.Export.StiHtmlExportMode.Div;
Thank you.
Alex K.

Re: Image Overlap Bug

Post by Alex K. »

Hello,

That is known problems. Unfortunately, at the current moment as is. Sorry.
The reason: in the JS the preview is done as html-table. In this mode, the imposition of different components is not allowed, they must be processed in parts. In the Net engine it is possible and done. In JS - technical problems, so we are working on a new preview mode, in which a combined div/svg, but the deadlines for completing the work are not yet known.

Thank you.