Interactive date fields are auto-filled and user selected values are refreshed with default after "onInteractive" event

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
bobsov

Interactive date fields are auto-filled and user selected values are refreshed with default after "onInteractive" event

Post by bobsov »

I am using Stimulsoft Reposts.JS with my Angular 6 project. Everything works great except for these 3.

I have variables defined in one of the report. There is a begin date and end Date which are date type fields.

I don't want these dates to be auto-filled but these are always auto filled. How can I not make them auto-filled?

Second problem - I have "onInteraction" event and when variables change, this event gets fired. So far so good. However, now the variables (interactive fields) gets refreshed and goes back to current date and if user has selected different dates, thats gone now. I don't see same thing happening on "demo" site so not sure if something that I am doing is wrong. Unfortunately, I don't see a demo sample code in github or my downloads either, so hard to figure out how you guys are calling that.

Third problem - The exported PDF has "space" missing. If I have a report title "MY REPORT". It looks fine on viewer but when exported to PDF, it appears as "MYREPORT".

Please provide sample of using interactive fields in pure JS if you have one.
Lech Kulikowski

Re: Interactive date fields are auto-filled and user selected values are refreshed with default after "onInteractive" ev

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

> I don't want these dates to be auto-filled but these are always auto filled. How can I not make them auto-filled?

In the JS, there is no option. We have added this task to our to-do list.

> Second problem - I have "onInteraction" event and when variables change, this event gets fired.

Please send us a simple project which reproduces the issue for analysis on support@stimulsoft.com

> Third problem - The exported PDF has "space" missing.

We couldn't reproduce this bug. Could you explain your issue in more details?

Thank you.
bobsov

Re: Interactive date fields are auto-filled and user selected values are refreshed with default after "onInteractive" ev

Post by bobsov »

Can we get a sample for Angular 6 (with user defined variables)? That may show/explain few my concerns here.
bobsov

Post by bobsov »

The Angular 5 example does not have user variables defined example.
Lech Kulikowski

Post by Lech Kulikowski »

Hello,

You can add a variable in your report and set RequestFromUser option.

Thank you.