when we have group header or page header bands on page, they are printed on each new page(if configured so). Is it possible that we add "subreport" to some band and that this subreport is printed on new page without any "parent" (group) headers/footers?
Case for this is invoice with "item group cost summary".
- group header, option Print on All Pages (invoice id, invoice to, invoice lines header with labels, etc.)
- data (invoice lines, e.g. item, description, price, amount, etc.)
- group footer (with 2 child bands):
- invoice summary (total amount, vat, etc.)
- child with "invoice cost summary" subreport(which has own dataset, summary of all lines grouped by "item group"), that must be printed on separate page, and looks similar to invoice.
with checking "new page before" on child band, subreport is printed on a new page, but whole group header from invoice is printed on this new page before subreport. Is there any option/settings, that can prevent printing "parent" group header when subreport is rendered?
Option "Except on last page" is not ok, because invoices are printed in a range from .. to and some of them have this summary, others not (implemented via group footer band "condition")
Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.
- (10.32 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Please try to set the PrintOn=ExceptLastPage property for the ChildBand1 component.
this subreport is printed only when summary is required. So "ExceptLastPage" means, that when summary is not printed, then header would be missing on last "regular" page. So your proposal does not solve problem. Also subrebort can have more than 1 page. Any other option?
Unfortunately, with the SubReport there are no other options.