When create Dashborad with data from sql server DB, the loading is very very slow.
Here is my use case in detail :
- I referenced a table with 13615 lines of data
- I added just one Chart in the Dashboard with one column of Value and one column fo Arguments
- I added one variable
=> The result in the Viewer :
- 20 seconds to load variables panel!
- 1 minute and 6 secondsin total to load the Dashboard with only one chart!
Is this normal? Can you help me, please?
PS : Version: 2023.4.2
Please send us a sample report with test data that reproduces the issue for analysis.
I can't send you a sample because you need to have an SQL server database but it's very simple to reproduce, you just have to :
- create an SQL server database and create a table with 15000/20000 rows of data,
- add a graph, put one column of this table on the values and another on the arguments,
- add a variables and filter on one of these 2 columns
Please add your variable in your query and filter data count for showing dashboard.