ankaek wrote:When you say Stimulsoft Silverlight Designer, do you mean Designer.exe - the standalone application?
When I wrote Stimulsoft Silverlight Designer, I meant StiSLDesignerControl. It's an only Designer in Silverlight. And Designer.exe is not a Silverlight Designer, but WinForms Designer.
ankaek wrote:I am able to open it, open my mrt, see the template, see the business objects, design and save. This has been fine all along.
What I am having problems with is the preview. How do I send test data in to the designer so that the preview shows the report with data? The examples I have found in your documentations shows how to connect to a database and that is not what I am doing.
In code I do this: report.RegBusinessObject("WebInnsyn", "Naboliste", ReportTestData.GetNeighborData());
The ReportTestData class contains test data and sends the information to the designer in the same way our main application does (where the report is viewed). This is the only part I am struggling with. I hope you can shed some light on this for me.
Where do you preview report? Please, send us a sample project to reproduce your issue.
Thank you.