Hi,
in my report I need to display my data from different datasources. All the datasources is connected and I need to display the values by grouping them.
If I use 3 group bands there is no problem (i.e. report01.pdf) but if I add another group band the report doesn't display correctly the data (i.e. report02.pdf).
I attached the templates with the data so you can tell me what I did wrong.
Thank you
Giovanni
Problem with multiple group band
Problem with multiple group band
- Attachments
-
- report02.pdf
- (80.05 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
-
- report02.mrt
- (56.55 KiB) Downloaded 188 times
-
- report01.pdf.pdf
- (66.36 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
-
- report01.mrt
- (53.01 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
-
- dsSaldiTipoc.json.txt
- (323 Bytes) Downloaded 209 times
-
- dsSaldiMastro.json.txt
- (304 Bytes) Downloaded 204 times
-
- dsSaldiConto.json.txt
- (11.13 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
-
- dsSaldiCodiceLiv3.json.txt
- (215.95 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
-
- dsSaldiCodiceLiv2.json.txt
- (42.62 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
-
- dsSaldiCodiceLiv1.json.txt
- (19.32 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
-
Lech Kulikowski
- Posts: 7884
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 am
Re: Problem with multiple group band
Hello,
Please send us a sample report which we can run and reproduce the issue.
Thank you.
Please send us a sample report which we can run and reproduce the issue.
Thank you.
- Attachments
-
- Annotation 2019-02-27 152345.jpg (266.7 KiB) Viewed 1960 times
Re: Problem with multiple group band
Hello,
can you try with these json and the same reports?
Thank you
can you try with these json and the same reports?
Thank you
- Attachments
-
- dsSaldiTipoc.json
- (301 Bytes) Downloaded 228 times
-
- dsSaldiMastro.json
- (173 Bytes) Downloaded 229 times
-
- dsSaldiConto.json
- (11.11 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
-
- dsSaldiCodiceLiv3.json
- (215.93 KiB) Downloaded 232 times
-
- dsSaldiCodiceLiv2.json
- (42.6 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
-
- dsSaldiCodiceLiv1.json
- (19.29 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
-
Lech Kulikowski
- Posts: 7884
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 am
Re: Problem with multiple group band
Hello,
We need some additional time to check the issue. We will let you know about the result.
Thank you.
We need some additional time to check the issue. We will let you know about the result.
Thank you.