Problemas com a função cSumRunning
-
Lech Kulikowski
- Posts: 7876
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 am
Re: Problemas com a função cSumRunning
Hello,
We apologize for the delay in responding.
We are still working on the problem. We will let you know when the solution is available.
Thank you.
#17635
We apologize for the delay in responding.
We are still working on the problem. We will let you know when the solution is available.
Thank you.
#17635
-
TecnologiaMV
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 7:35 pm
Re: Problemas com a função cSumRunning
Dear,
I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to follow up and ask if there are any updates regarding the correction.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to follow up and ask if there are any updates regarding the correction.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
-
Lech Kulikowski
- Posts: 7876
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 am
Re: Problemas com a função cSumRunning
Hello,
Unfortunately, the issue is still on our to-do list. We will let you know when the solution is available.
Thank you.
Unfortunately, the issue is still on our to-do list. We will let you know when the solution is available.
Thank you.
-
TecnologiaMV
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 7:35 pm
Re: Problemas com a função cSumRunning
Dear,
I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to follow up and ask if there are any updates regarding the correction.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I tested the latest version 2026.2.3 and the problem still occurs.
I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to follow up and ask if there are any updates regarding the correction.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I tested the latest version 2026.2.3 and the problem still occurs.
-
Lech Kulikowski
- Posts: 7876
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 am
Re: Problemas com a função cSumRunning
Hello,
Unfortunately, the issue is still on our to-do list.
Thank you.
Unfortunately, the issue is still on our to-do list.
Thank you.
-
Lech Kulikowski
- Posts: 7876
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 am
Re: Problemas com a função cSumRunning
Hello,
The issue is fixed. The fix will be available in the next release build 2026.4.2.
Thank you.
The issue is fixed. The fix will be available in the next release build 2026.4.2.
Thank you.