multiple queries bug

Stimulsoft Reports.JS discussion
enigma

multiple queries bug

Post by enigma »

Hi,

Today I tried to make an report using multiple queries, when placing one query data in a databand and another query data in the page footer, reports breaks. It is not showing the data from the 1st query, only the one from the 2nd query. Any suggestions?
Software developer from Croatia
HighAley

Re: multiple queries bug

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

Sorry, we don't understand you issue.
Could you send us a sample with data?

Thank you.
enigma

Post by enigma »

It happens when you use 2 queries, in my case one query (1st Data Source - MySQL) has a specific parameter, and another one (2nd Data Source - MySQL) has no parameter. Showing them both in the reports breaks one of the queries. To better explain it, data from the 1st query is shown, and the data from the 2nd one is not (the View Data option at the data source shows normally data for both queries, so the query is not the problem). So I found a workaround and joined these 2 queries into 1 query but this is not really a good solution. It is strange how the data from 1st query is shown and for all other queries not (for all other Data Sources). Can you give me your E-Mail and I will send you a test report with the data in the next few days (now it is a bit stressful at the company, we have a deadline).
Software developer from Croatia
HighAley

Post by HighAley »

Hello.

It's very strange. Please, send us a sample to support@stimulsoft.com.

Thank you.